The website is located at http://snowtrips.io ("site"). We respect your privacy and take your security seriously online. To provide you with the best service and timely updates, we record a variety of information when you visit our site.
The administration reserves the right to change, add or delete the clauses of this Agreement at any time without notifying the Clients.
Objectives of collecting and processing personal information of clients
The site collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to provide services and/or sell goods and/or provide other valuable services to site visitors.
Personal information of the Client can be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party in the framework of agreements and contracts with the site
- Providing the Customer with personalized services and services, goods and other valuables
- Communication with the Client, including the sending of notices, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the Client
- When processing personal data of users, the site is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
Terms of processing of the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
With regard to the user's personal information, its confidentiality remains, except for cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
The site has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user expressed his consent to such actions, by consent expressed in the provision of such data;
- Transmission is required as part of the user's use of a particular site, or to provide goods and / or services to the user;
- The transfer is provided by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the site or third parties in cases where the user violates the Site's User Agreement.
We can cooperate with other companies, usually called "service providers", who can place - with our permission - cookies and similar elements used to store information on our websites, and also integrate them into our services, applications and tools . These service providers help us in the exploitation of our websites, applications, services and tools, and help you to perform the desired actions more efficiently, faster and more safely.
Our websites, services, applications and tools can use the services of third parties, such as ad networks and exchanges, for promotional purposes. These ad networks and exchanges, in turn, can use "other" cookies, and similar technology elements to collect the information they need to provide you with relevant services. They can also collect other data about you, such as the device ID, IP address and advertising ID (IDFA), which can be used to customize the advertisements displayed on our and other websites to your best interests.
Measures used to protect user personal information
The site takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other improper actions of third parties with it.
We do not restrict our users from using technical means to block ads or protect their data when visiting the site. However, some of the site's services may not be available for technical reasons, when the provision of the service is impossible